MPM Engine Flush is a strong oil/detergent-based formula that cleans sludge and deposit build-up, promoting reduced oil consumption. Assists in restoring fuel economy, increasing operating efficiency and reducing emissions in petrol and diesel engines.
- Superior cleaning agents cleans and flushes the internal oil channels of the engine.
- Eliminates gum, varnish and sludge.
- Reduces fuel consumption and exhaust emissions by restoring the engine condition.
- Enables the fresh oil to perform optimally.
- Easily removes contamination such as carbon deposits, soot and liquids (water condensation and fuel).
For all (turbo) petrol, diesel and LPG engines, including oil lubricated timing belt. Compatible with mineral, semi synthetic or fully synthetic engine oils.
1. Add the contents of the 250ml bottle of Engine Flush to the engine oil through the oil filler cap.
2. Idle the engine for 10-15 minutes and drain the oil immediately.
3. Ensure enough time for the system to completely drain.
4. Replace the engine oil filter.
5. Refill engine with new OEM recommended engine oil.
The contents of one 250ml bottle is suitable to treat an engine with an oil capacity of 3 - 6 litres.